● The whole machine adopts full steel welding structure, vibration eliminate stress, has the very good rigidity and stability
● Adopts advanced hydraulic integrated manifold, compact structure, reduce the pipeline connection, improve the reliability of system and easy maintainability
● Frame and cutting beam offer maximum rigidity and resistance to deflection and tensional force for accurate shearing of mild steel up to 40mm. This guillotine shear features four cutting edges that can be turned three times before grinding for increased production life.
● Advanced integrated hydraulic system with excellent reliability quality.
● Rapidly, accurately and conveniently adjusting the blade clearance with the handwheel.
● The shear angle does not change when the tandem cylinder is sheared and adjustable rake angle can minimize plate deformation.
● As the cutting beam has been designed in inner-inclined structure, it is easy for plates to fall down and the accuracy of products can also guaranteed.
Tower rolling ball, reduces the sheet of material and can reduce scratches
The cylinder is designed with multi-layer and anti-wear sealing, no oil leakage, and the distance between the presser foot and the tool holder is controlled within the width of the blade, saving as much material as possible
Schneider Electrics of France
High quality electrical parts can work well even if the electricity is not stable
Shear comfort at your fingertips
Versatile shear control solution offering broad functionality
The DAC-360T control provides a user-friendly and versatile touch control solution for shears. Upon demand multiple back gauge axes, cutting angle, stroke length and gap can be controlled, based on state-of-the-art electronics. Next to back gauge control, the DAC-360T automatically calculates the required setting for the cutting angle and gap depending on material properties and thickness. The stroke length is optimized based on the required cutting length, thus increasing productivity.
The back gauge control supports servo control, 2-speed AC control as well as inverter control. Depending on the application you can select either two-side positioning or single side positioning, using optional spindle correction functionality. The DAC-362T supports dual and triple gauge axes control, offering control for extra gauges and related functionality.
Full force control for clamping and cutting is available in the DAC-360T. With its easy to use touch screen navigation on the bright LCD screen, operation is most user-friendly. The numerical programming with clear icons guides the operator through all programming functionalities.
The DAC-300T series provides compact touch shear control solutions for a variety of functionality on modern shears.
| || || || |
Powerful as a tool can be, operating machines is made even easier, cutting both material and cost.
Confidence for operators increasing productivity. Finding functions easily, offering cutting at its best.
Strong and sturdy as the machine it is controlling, reliable solutions. Control and machine are one.
New technologies enabling highest accuracies, enhancing functions and user friendliness at a whole new level.