1.Steel lathe bed, 2 tempering process
2.The structure adopts industrial heavy steel structure ,under heat treatment, suffer lower temperature tempering and annealing ,won't deform after long time use.
3.Flake graphite cast iron with a minimum tensile strength of 200 MPa.
The beam adopts the fourth-generation extruded aviation aluminum forming manufacturing process, and is extruded with a 4300T press. The hardness can reach T6 after aging treatment. Its honeycomb structure design has light weight, high strength, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, which greatly increases the processing speed.
RGH-CA linear guide, high rigidity, high load bearing ,under the same load requirements, compared with ball screw linear guide has smaller volume, can bear high torque capacity
Fiber laser cutting head
1.Maximum air pressure 25 BAR
2. Focus lens preset function
3. Standard focal length options are 5.0", 7.5" and 10" inches
4. Easy to check and replace various interfaces
5. Quickly replace and check lenses with chuck type frames
6. Equipped with electronic anti-collision signal
7. Lens water cooling system
8. The cutting head adopts magnetic anti-collision hanging mounting
9, the lens and nozzle blowing air cooling
10. System maintenance and operation are very convenient
11. The lens holder can be adjusted electrically or manually, up to ±9.5mm
Scroll working table is more efficient for material sheet loading and unloading ,and increased the production safety
Fiber laser cutting machine with Scroll working table can be combined with an automatic production line with a coiler and a leveler, which greatly improves production efficiency.
1.Energy saving and environmental protection, perfect smoke and dust removal system.
2.The operating cost is low, meeting the needs of 24-hour industrial production.
Processing wide (mm)
The workbench exchange way
Translation exchange up and down
Overall dimensions (mm)