- Applied Industries.
Applied in sheet metal processing, aviation, spaceflight, electronics, electrical appliances, subway parts, automobile, machinery, precision components, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevator, household appliances, gifts and crafts, tool processing, adornment, advertising, metal foreign processing various manufacturing processing industries.
- Applied Materials.
Mainly used for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and many kinds of metal materials cutting.
Fiber laser machine 1530 with standard configuration.
#. Heavy duty structure 3500kg
#. Raycus laser generator
#. WSX brand cutting head
#. Cyput controller system with wireless hand-wheel
#. X Y axis JapaneseYaskawa servo motor 850w, Z axis panasonic servo motor 400w
#. Taiwan APEX gear and rack
#. Taiwan Hiwin guide rails 30mm
#. Rack and pinion transmission
#. Japanese SMC Airtac pneumatic element
#. Industrial water chiller
#. French MOTOVARIO reducer
#. French Schneider Electronic Components
#. Including computer
Machine features of fiber laser machine 1530.
(1) High quality laser beam: smaller focal spot, refined cutting kerfs, higher working efficiency, better processing quality.
(2) Rapid cutting speed: the cutting speed is twice as fast as CO2 laser (cutting with equal laser power)
(3) Stable performance: laser device lifetime long;
(4) High photoelectric conversion ratio: its efficiency is 3 times higher than common co2 laser, and it is energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
(5) Low running costs: gross power is just 20-30% of CO2 laser.
(6) Low maintenance costs: no working gas for laser device; optical fiber transmission doesn’t need reflecting mirrors, which save lots of maintenance costs.
(7) Easy operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission and no need to adjust the optical path;
(8) Flexible optical effects: compact volume and structure, easy to meet the requirement of flexible manufacturing.